9.22.2008

Que pasa kilebasas? I'm sitting at the student union waiting for lunch to be served. This morning I was woken by a cow at like 6. It was cute. Then there were these super obnoxious birds that were screaming their heads off. Not so cute. They were so loud we thought they were monkeys. So around 7 I got out of bed and readied myself for the day. I put on my awesome hiking boots, shorts, and all my water-resistant gear, and headed over to the comedor for breakfast. Breakfast did not disappoint. We had fresh fruits from the campus botanical garden, fresh coffee, rice and beans, ham and eggs, and plantains. Deliciousness. Then we had a campus tour and basic run-down of how we live here. Before going, we staked claim on rain boots in preparation for the muddy trails on our walk, and I got the coolest pair. There is a skull and crossbones on the left boot. It's really hardcore, like me. And I added my own touch to them with my hot pink duct tape. It's okay if you're jealous. At 10, we went on a walk through the botanical gardens with Lucas, the sexy garden man. He was so sweet. For every student that comes to campus, 10 trees are planted as part of the reforestation efforts that UGA does here, and Lucas was going on about how he cares for each and every one of those trees and how no tree is ever lost to him. Presh. Then after a walk around the garden we headed back to our bungalows, where I realized what a mistake it was to wear shorts today. I have around 20 bug bites all over the backs of my legs, and I put on bug spray this morning! They are these weird bites that are like a really teensy red dot surrounded by pink splotchiness. Just another level of hardcore for me.


Whatever. I think they are finally going to feed us. So chadios for now.

peace love and good morning moos.

and HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS HELLMANN! don't die.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are so hardcore. i loved this post. i literally lol. haha lovesss again.

ps- get ready for a comment on almost every post. woohoo.

Chris Hellmann said...

Thanks for the shoutout, I'm still alive luckily